Five for Friday

It's that time of the week again.....time for Five for Friday!  Here are five things from my week.




We have been working hard on counting to 100.  We were using Jack Hartman's song this week.  The students loved the country line dancing.  I had so much fun giggling as I was watching them.  You can check out his video here!




Totally not school related, but I was super excited to find this fabric this week.  I am going to make curtains with it for my kitchen window.  The color matches perfectly to our blue accents in our great room!




I posted these visual directions for FREE in my TpT store.  You can grab them here.





We finished up our farm unit this week and made ice cream in a bag today to celebrate!





My son is playing the clarinet and they play a song at our Holiday Program in December.  He has been practicing so hard on his song.  I am one proud mama!




You turn......head on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching and link up!  


2 comments

  1. Hi Amanda! I love your Five for Friday! The fabric is GREAT- and I love that your son is playing clarinet! I played clarinet, too! I remember when I squeaked and our row had to stand and play our part in front of everyone... oops. Needless to say, I wasn't the BEST clarinet player! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream in a bag? You're such an awesome teacher! Your kitchen curtains will be so cute!
    Heidi Neels

    ReplyDelete