5 Fun Facts About ME!

Now that my life in the classroom seems to be getting back to normal I feel like I can finally start to blog again!  I am so excited to be feeling like this just in time for Blog Hoppin's Teacher Week.  I love getting to know other educators and this is the perfect place to do it!


#1 I have a serious problem when riding in a car as a passenger.  This pretty much sums it up!


#2 I just graduated with my Master's Degree this summer.  It definitely wasn't easy, but it was so worth it.


#3 I am a very proud police officer's wife!  It's not something I usually talk about on my blog, but I am so proud of my husband and all the officer's out there who protect us daily.  His job is definitely not easy and I do worry about him every day while he is working, but I could not be more proud of him!



#4 I <3 a good theme day!  This was from Nerd Day last year at school.


#5 I love positivity and lifting each other up.  I don't need any drama or negativity in my life so I chose to look at the bright side and be happy about things.  :)




3 comments

  1. Congrats on that Masters degree! I'm graduating in May and I am so ready to have that weight lifted off my shoulders.

    Paige
    Paiges of Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous of your Carcolepsy! I have the opposite problem! I can never fall asleep in the car!

    Congrats on your Master's Degree!

    Carlee Van Ness
    The Kindergarten Press

    ReplyDelete