Kindergarten Graduation Invitation


School has been out for a week now and I am finally getting around to sharing with you all about our kindergarten graduation.  (I have been really busy with my graduate courses)

About a month before our graduation, I was poking around on the Treat Greeting Cards website because I wanted to create a special invitation that my students' parents would LOVE!  This kindergarten graduation is a special time and something I know the parents will never forget.  The invitation had to be just as special.

This is what I came up with:


 On the front of the card, I put a picture of our whole graduating class. 


This was the inside of the card.  I left the space under the "Love," blank so that the students could personally write their name on the card for their parent.  It was a great personal touch.


The parents really liked these cards and I know as a parent it is something I would put in my own child's "treasure box".  (You know....that box that you put all the important things in)

I will back next week to tell you all about what we did for our graduation, but for now I am off to pack for our quick little getaway this weekend.  If you want to follow along with my adventures, then you will want to follow me on instagram by clicking here or clicking on the camera at the top of the page.  





No comments