Holiday Math Centers

We have been working hard our Holiday Math Centers.  My students love these centers.  I think it is mainly because they are holiday themed.  I mean who doesn't love a little Santa mixed in with their learning?  I know I do!

Here are some of the centers we have been mastering:


We are doing a little non-standard unit measuring with teddy bear counters.


We are working hard on counting to 100 by 10's.  I think Heidisongs counting by 10's has helped tremendously!

 The always popular count and write the room.  My students love any center that involves a clipboard and getting out of their seat.  I try to do some sort of activity like this for both literacy and math.


I know that patterning isn't technically a common core standard, but it is a measure on our KIDS assessment that I am piloting so we make sure to cover patterning.  :)

Students love the roll and color games.  I love it too.  In this game they are using two dice.  Basically they are started addition, but they don't even realize it.  They just think they are playing a super fun game.

All of these centers came from my Holiday Math Centers Pack.  Click on the image to check it out on TpT.



It is also available in a bundle with my Holiday Literacy Centers.


Want to win yourself a copy of my Holiday Math Centers?  Just comment below with your favorite Christmas song and your email address.  I will choose a winner on Saturday!

18 comments

  1. Cute centers! My favorite Christmas song is Baby It's Cold Outside.

    Ashley
    K-3 Connection
    k3connection@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the centers! My favorite Christmas I'm Gettin' Nuttin' for Christmas.

    Buffalobills8293@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your kids are enjoying your centers. My favorite is Santa baby. In class I love to do ajazzy version of Jingle Bells. The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute centers! My favorite Christmas song is Mary's Boy Child
    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute for sure...my favorite Christmas song is Must Be Santa!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your centers look great!!! My favorite Christmas song is Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree"
    Julie
    DDgirl4ever@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Funny we were just talking about how Common Core doesn't cover patterning or time.
    I love the song, "I'll be home for Christmas." Since year one of college to this 31st her of teaching, I always head home for Christmas.
    Rondooado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny we were just talking about how Common Core doesn't cover patterning or time.
    I love the song, "I'll be home for Christmas." Since year one of college to this 31st her of teaching, I always head home for Christmas.
    Rondooado@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your centers look fun. My favorite Christmas song is Silent Night.
    Tonya
    tonyasalpine@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your centers, they look fantabulous!!!! My favorite Christmas song is O Holy Night.
    foxysexyroxy10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your centers look wonderful! My favorite song is Here Comes Santa Claus.
    Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your centers would be great! My favorite Christmas song is Little Drummer Boy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great!! My favorite song is It's the Most Wonderful Time of the year.

    brooklynkate09@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great math center activities! My kiddos also love write/count the room activities. My favorite Christmas song is Winter Wonderland.

    ~Laura
    luvarbon2@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Joseph's Lullaby. Great centers!

    Amanda
    hennonac@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amanda you are so clever! I never thought of a math write the room activity... I absolutely love it!!! My kiddos also love those type of roll the dice and color the number. I have been trying to brainstorm fun math activities and games that are independent since I no longer have my educational assistant during their math centers. Have anymore fabulous ideas feel free to throw them my way :)

    Brittany
    Lovely Literacy and More

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was also initiated in some of the earlier details and hopefully it will further lay a good foundation for the students. finance assignment

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really impressed with your approach to educating students maths. Your centres look incredibly fun and creative.

    Our mission of helping students with their academics, finance assignment help. We understand the importance of having well-researched and high-quality assignments, and we are confident that our team of assignment writers can provide just that.

    ReplyDelete