Teacher Appreciation Sale

Hi friends!  I have had a very busy Monday so this is going to be short and sweet.  I'm sure you have already heard about the fabulous sale that starts tomorrow on Teachers Pay Teachers.


My store will be on sale for 20% off and then you can receive an additional 10% off by entering the code TAD13 at check-out.

I like to go in and buy items that have been on my wishlist on the first day.  I leave feedback to collect my credits.  Then I go back the second day for round 2 and use all my TpT credits.  :)

Click {here} to check out the products in my store.  Here are some of my favorite items in my store.  Click on the images to head straight to those products.  Since I am so thankful for all my followers, I am starting my sale today and ending it on Thursday.  That's TWO extra days of sale prices!!



 
 
          


And my newest creation:



Happy Shopping!!  Keep calm & Shop on!

No comments