Five for Friday

Linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!



It has been a very long week and I am so thankful it is Friday.  Here are five things from my week.

1.  Persuasive Writing:


Here is my example I did with the class.  The kids were cracking up at my first reason. ;)


2.  I had to wear BOOTS in the middle of April.  Crazy!

 


3.  My class recieved TWO compliments on the way to lunch about quiet they were walking in the hallway!  I wish I had a picture of their faces. They were so proud of themselves and I was beyond proud of them. I gushed and gushed all over them.

4.  This picture is at the bottom of my mom's street where I grew up in central Illinois.  There is some major flooding.  Thankfully my mom lives up the hill a bit so her house is fine and she is safe as well as the rest of my family that still lives there.



5.  I saw this little gem on either Facebook or Pinterest.....I can't quite remember.  Anyways, since Queen is my all time favorite band, I just loved it.  :)


Have a great weekend! 

4 comments

  1. I love that you are teaching persuasive writing in kindergarten !and your example is hilarious Way to go! Have a great weekend!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. With ya on the uber long week! So glad it's finally Friday. So sorry to see the flooded streets - that's wild! Enjoy your weekend!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! Canoeing down the street that is crazy! I hope everyone stays safe!

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's still cold here, too!! I'm so ready for spring!! :)

    Amy
    Happy Teacher Heaven

    ReplyDelete